You and your guests can provide the cheer – the Grand Hall will provide the great welcome. And along with that welcome, you can also be confident that your banquet or party will be elegant, well-served and delicious.
Whether your event is a business dinner, Holiday party, reunion, retirement dinner, charity ball, bar mitzvah – or any other social or professional gathering under the sun – it is the mission of the Grand Hall’s owners and staff to make it memorable for you and your guests.
What makes a Grand Hall special? Let us count the ways:
(1) Yours is our sole event. As a single space facility, the Grand Hall hosts one event at a time. Your dinner, party or social gathering will not be an afterthought among a half dozen other events. Our management’s, staff’s and chefs’ sole focus will be on you, your guests, and the success of your event.
(2) Unique space. With its soaring ceiling, massive columns, and beautiful stained glass, the Grand Hall presents an event space like no other – in Pittsburgh or elsewhere.
(3) The food. There is no rubber chicken at the Grand Hall at the Priory. The Grand Hall’s experienced chefs, Pete Phillipy and Michael Henney prepare the food from fresh ingredients especially for your event, and present it elegantly to you and your guests.
(4) Experienced staff. The Grand Hall’s experienced staff, under General Manager Rebecca Lazeration, will assist you in planning every facet of your event, ensuring a flawless execution.
(5) Elegant settings. The Grand Hall uses only the finest quality table linens, English china, silverware and glassware.
(6) Central location. Located just across the Allegheny River from downtown Pittsburgh, near PNC Park and the Warhol Museum, the Grand Hall is convenient to any location on the compass. Interstate 279 and State Route 28 are mere blocks away, ensuring ease of access.
(7) No fee for parking. For larger events, the Grand Hall will valet park your guests; for smaller events, guests may self-park. In any event, there is never any fee to you or your guests for parking.
Don’t let yourself be disappointed at yet another pedestrian gathering. Give yourself and your guests an event to be remembered! Contact the Grand Hall at The Priory today!