Inspiration is hard enough to come by, so why not maximize your odds by holding your business meeting or retreat at Pittsburgh's Grand Hall? With its soaring ceiling, intricate decoration and natural light, the Grand Hall offers just the space to get the creative juices flowing.
The Grand Hall can accommodate meetings from 25 people to over 300, for events ranging from sales meetings to large trade shows. See the Gallery for examples of our business sets.
And if you have an event out of the ordinary, never fear: the Grand Hall’s flexible space means it can host a wide variety of gatherings. In recent years, the Grand Hall has hosted group interviews for a college president, two ecclesiastical trials, college graduations, training seminars, a microbrewers festival, concerts, and a home and garden festival.
The Grand Hall can provide complete food and beverage service – from continental breakfast, to sit down luncheons, to buffets, to deli buffets to simple sandwiches and soup – for every meal of the day.
- A quick review of what the Grand Hall offers confirms that it offers not only unique space, but a true value:
- A beautiful, one-of-a-kind space
- Full food and beverage service to fit most budgets
- Complimentary parking
- Central location in Deutschtown section of the North Side, with easy access to downtown Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh International Airport, Oakland, and all points of the compass. See Directions
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Accommodation of audio-visual needs, including full sound system and hard wired Internet port, and, for an extra charge, LCD projector, screen and AV cart
The adjacent Priory Hotel offers 25 elegant guest rooms, mixing old world charm with all of the amenities you would expect for the business traveler, including complimentary Wi-Fi, Fitness Center, and guest computer with Internet access.
Looking for a break from the windowless, cookie-cutter ballrooms? Look no further than the Grand Hall.